28-29 January 2019
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, University of Zagreb
The Naval Hydro Workshop will be organised to provide a platform for establishing contacts between different companies and academic institutions in the field of naval hydrodynamics. The workshop is organised by Prof. Hrvoje Jasak (email@example.com) and Prof. Nikola Vladimir (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The workshop is related to naval architecture and ocean engineering, with an emphasis on development and application of numerical methods in the field of marine and offshore hydromechanics. The participants are invited to present their work and academic or industrial interests. The topics are including but not exclusive to:
- Numerical advances and methods,
- Wave and current loads,
- Wind loads,
- Mooring and stationkeeping,
- Hydrodynamic impacts (slamming, sloshing, green water etc.),
- Structural response to hydrodynamic loads,
- Damaged ship response,
- Offshore wind turbines.
Preliminary list of participant institutions:
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture,
- Harbin Engineering University,
- Marine Design and Research Institute of China,
- Univeristy of Trieste,
- Bureau Veritas,
- Wikki Ltd.
If you wish to participate please contact Mr. Inno Gatin at email@example.com.
Details regarding the registration fee and deadline will be available shortly.